PHOTO: LADY GAGA SIGNS FAN'S BOOBS...AUTOGRAPH THINGS

LADY Gaga leaves a fan on The Edge Of Glory as she signs her nipples.

Lady Gaga signs the nipples of busty fan


The US superstar invited the eager supporter backstage after she flashed her at a concert.
And the frisky star swiftly dived in to 'grope' the fan's body and 'tweak' her nipples, before adding her personalised artwork - GA GA - on each boob.
The thrilled fan, 22-year-old Jana Babez, posted the picture on Lady Gaga's Little Monsters fan site.
She said: "Gaga picked me out from the audience calling me a "pink princess".
"I jumped over the railings losing a shoe along the way (thankfully the security guard handed it back to me).
"When I saw Gaga I flashed my boobs at her, and at 55,000 audience members.
"She grabbed my boobs and then looked at me shocked and asked 'wait how old are you!?' When I said 22 she said "Haha that's fine and continued groping me."
"When I went backstage later she pulled my top down backstage and squealed 'You're the Little Monster who flashed me!' She then tweaked my nipples in her transfixed/stoned state and insisted on signing them.
"Afterwards she looked at her masterwork and said 'Please don"t get that tattooed, I know it's my name but's it's really ugly'.
"She wrote GA on the one boob and GA on the other. LIFE MAD."


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4749222/Lady-Gaga-signs-fans-nipples.html#ixzz2IQuwOQS7

0 comments:

Post a Comment